Attribute Question

Hello,

I wonder if someone has a good explanation of how players attributes (technical in particular) are governed.

For example I bought a DC with 20 for tackling and after few weeks that stat had gone down to 15. That suggests to me my training and coaches are no good (which they are not). But are there any other forces at work that change the attributes - fitness, morale, time played etc?

Cheers

Hello,

I wonder if someone has a good explanation of how players attributes (technical in particular) are governed.

For example I bought a DC with 20 for tackling and after few weeks that stat had gone down to 15. That suggests to me my training and coaches are no good (which they are not). But are there any other forces at work that change the attributes - fitness, morale, time played etc?

Cheers

Attributes drop while the player is away on holidays, is it pre-season?

Nope, bought the player in the January transfer window and I noticed the drop about 3 or 4 weeks later. The player has been struggling with fitness. What is a 'normal' drop?

If I look at a player in the editor are the technical stats listed theoretical maximums or can they be exceeded?

Cheers.

Archived