Why does every match

Does it matter? Is it wrecking your game? If it's not don't complain.

That's not really fair, it is an issue. Maybe it didn't need another thread, as it's already been mentioned, but he should definitely mention it in bean's thread. -Most- matches should have 3 or 4 minutes added time, but it seems as though -every- game does. Hardly going to ruin anyone's breakfast, but it should be fixed.

That's not really fair, it is an issue. Maybe it didn't need another thread, as it's already been mentioned, but he should definitely mention it in bean's thread. -Most- matches should have 3 or 4 minutes added time, but it seems as though -every- game does. Hardly going to ruin anyone's breakfast, but it should be fixed.

I have this but it isn't really an issue. Nearly every Premiership game this season has 2-4 minutes of stoppage. I bet you the average of stoppage time at the end of this year's Prem matches is around 3 minutes.

I have this but it isn't really an issue. Nearly every Premiership game this season has 2-4 minutes of stoppage. I bet you the average of stoppage time at the end of this year's Prem matches is around 3 minutes.

Yeah, but the average time, and by far the most common in the game, is 4 minutes. As I said, would hardly reduce you to tears, but every now and again it'd be nice to not have a full 4 minutes of intense pressure at the end of the game.

Once had a game with 9 minutes, and there was no goals, no injuries and only a few fouls/offsides during the second half. Didn't complain though because I scored in the 98th and 101st minutes lol.

Lol its rigged! If you have 9 minutes stoppage time there will be 2 goals lol.

I don't think iv'e ever seen 1mintue of added time yet either...

Ive noticed has well that if i'm winnng the match the extra time will be played in slow mode all the way through, But if i'm losing the extra time will go really quick haha

I have noticed this too, winning 1-0 and the whole of injury time is a highlight of intense pressure! Losing 1-0 and the highlights just skip by, thats if you see any and thats also with your tactics set to chase the the game!

Well most games irl have between 3-5 mins stoppage time at full-time and FM09 seems to be the same,I have had 1 game that had 8 mins but went on for 9 I dont recall seeing that irl but I guess it could have happened,all in all I think the game is about right with 3-5 mins.

when your 3-0 down to man city in the 2nd leg of the quarter finals of the Uefa cup, score in the 89th min, and see that 9 mins of injury time will be played you cheer and run to kiss the 4th official, i still lost 3-2 but without the 9 min injury time it would have looked like a lot worse result

oh yeah i'm porto atm.

What is a bug is when the referee gives 3 mins of extra time and then the opposition score in the 6th minute of it. I can understand it being one time but this happens about 7 times a season.

I've had this as well - but that was because of injuries in stoppage time. The figure given is only ever a minimum - so if 4 is shown then it will be at least 4 minutes of time added on.

Its also going to add on more for subs.

I dont see this as a massive issue tbh......

One issue, Paul, is that when x minutes are added on, the number of minutes actually played is almost always x+1 or x+2. In real life, it rarely exceeds x+0.5 except in obvious cases of a big injury, and usually is very close to x itself.

Do you ever go to a football match? 4 minutes is usually added on (at the end of the second half), never less than 3, sometimes more than 5.

Do you? I think I've seen 4 minutes of added time around once in 4 seasons, normally its 1 or 2 minutes and only very occasionally its 3.

Its also going to add on more for subs.

I dont see this as a massive issue tbh......

It is a massive issue, and I don't think many people are understanding me when I say why this is an issue:

A game is played to 90 minutes, with 5 (the norm in my game) minutes being added on. Those 5 minutes are then played out, but the game does not stop after those additional minutes have elapsed. The opponents nearly always score after the addition time has elapsed - this is the bug I refer to. So, the bug is when teams score too often in the 97th minute after 93 minutes were allocated for injury time, for example.

I'm not sure if this is what david22 means... But what I find is that it says theres, say, 4 minutes stoppage time, I find it runs on a lot longer... Going into 8/9minutes... Doesn't happen every game, but I do tend to see it being extended beyond what it says.

Archived