Help with player PA and CA

rileyyn0.th.jpg

renatoto9.th.jpg

Both of these guys have roughly the same CA the second one has a few points less. Now the top guy has got a PA of 199 while the second guy has a PA of 166. The second guy has far less improving to do than the 199 PA regen. My question is because the top guy has 50 points of ability until he reaches his potential and the second guy has 30 points but less areas need improves compared to the top guy. Who will be the better player?

After scouting around in game I think its better to just use the ingame scouts as stats are more important than ability. So once again who will turn into the better player?

Normally I would say you should just trust yourself and base it on their attributes.

But since you already know their CA/PA values then I guess it's the most accurate way of comparing two players since it's based on SI's own algorithm of determining who is better.

Some people may rely on third-party scouts which I think are less accurate as their algorithms may not fully take into account the importance of two-footedness. SI should know best in my opinion.

To cut the long story short, the former player is better as he's got a higher PA. In general, of course. Depending on your tactics certain attributes may matter more than others, but that's for you to decide.

Hope this helps.

well, they're both different kinds of forwards. the first one has the real makings of an excellent target man whilst the second seems to have the potential to be a fantastic all round forward since he's good at everything. should make a very good combination, those two.

This is the first time I have used a 3rd party scout and to be honest it felt a bit dirty lol, I have deleted it now and will just reply on how I see the players myself. I was just wondering what Rileys PA was as he has had the tag of leading prem star for years on my game and I have never had anyone come through my youth team with that tag before.

Archived