Thinking of buying handheld.......

Hi

As the title suggests I'm thinking of buying FM 2009 Handheld.

I have been a fan of the FM series for ages, but now am looking at buying handheld......

What are the major differences between the PSP and PC version, is there anything that you can't do on the PSP that on the PC, that is very annoying?

Also has anyone got a good link for screenshots of it????

Thankyou

The PSP version is very different to the PC version, and when I first played it I thought "what the hell, I've wasted my money"

However, after about 3 months of the in-game season I was absolutely hooked, I find it far more entertaining than the PC version, and haven't touched the PC version since.

It is quite stripped down compared to the PC version, but I think that's a good thing, as it gives the game more of a "pick up and play" feel. As far as comparing it to one of the PC games, I'd say it's closest to CM01/02 (coincidentally, my favourite of the PC versions), with slightly reduced options in the transfer market and a very basic 2D pitch added.

Yeah, the PSP version is so stripped down that it's really a different game to the PC version. But the PSP game is more addictive as you can speed along through the season and make progress quickly.

With the PC version I find myself clock watching wondering how many games I'll fit in before a TV programme starts or I have to go to bed to get up for work.

Archived