negative threads

there are a lot of negative threads that have sprung up on this forum. i for one agree with most of them as i think this is the worst version of fm since the first cm installment of the game in the early 90's, its the first one that i've binned completely and gone back to the previous years version. a lot of the threads get closed down by the mods for what appears to be no reason. i know that 'constructive critism' is asked for but i'm sure the people in charge must now understand that they've made a mistake with fm09 and can also understand why people are getting over excited in their critism. also when someone dares to have a moan there are many people that come on and basically tell them to **** off. its not helpful and there are so many people being critical that even if personally you're not having any problems and think this is a great version a lot of people don't, there's no smoke without fire.

basically what i'm asking for is a seperate catogary, i know theres a bugs forum, for people just to let of a little steam. the people that love this version wouldn't have to comment because the thread wouldn't be for them. the people that hate this version would know they're not alone.

There is no need for anything like that. People get angry at the people who rant on a moan because thats all they do - they don't poist constructively. If you post a sensible post, you tend to expect a sensible discussion. Thats the same reason these threads are closed.

Archived