How much does Luck make a difference?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rams_:

You could replay a match 10 times and easily get 10 different results. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you could in reality.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rams_:

In real life I'd say about 30% of a game.

In FM I'd say about 60-70%. You could replay a match 10 times and easily get 10 different results. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But are the 10 different results 70% down to luck? Nope.

in FM luck have same or lets say close to same role as in real life

u can replay the game 10 times and get 10 different results thats very true but it is not due to luck

it is rather due to random conditions just like in real football

if Bayern Munchen played Getafe 10 times in away game 10 times there will be 10 different scenarios than wqhat happened in the 4-3 game (uhhh or was it 3-3?!!! cant rememeber)

but no one can garante same scenario again even if the 10 games played with same squad and 2 days between each game

i would say it is pretty hard to measure luck and there is no way you could give it a percentage. it will differ from game to game in different situations. luck also depends on your perception of the events that happen aswell.

Archived