Do you ever get to pick your own feeder club?

I know after awhile you can ask the board for the type of feeder club you want. I am sure I read somewhere that you can request a certain club to be the feeder. I ask as I live near Crewe but am a Sunderland fan, I go to all Crewes home games so have a soft spot for them. On my game I play as Sunderland and am in the 7th season Crewe are in the championship and finished near the playoffs. I would love to be able to send my youth players there on loan to help them out and maybe help them get to the prem.

Is it possible and if so how long does it take?

Also I am in the 7th season like I said how long until I can request a merchandising feeder club, any idea?

7th season? Have you been with sunderland for all 7? I could request specific types after 2 years, now 4 years in but can't request specific clubs yet. I suppose it may have something to do with chairman stats, but generally its always been 2 years for type for me.

And crewe? You had the choice of a great team like Stoke nearby and you chose crewe.

lol I get free tickets at Crewe and free parking and travel. I couldnt go watching another prem team could I?

Been at Sunderland for all 7 seasons and won the leageu last years, champions league the year before surely I should be trusted enough by now. I have only asked for a feeder club twice maybe I gotta ask mroe times.

Stoke have only just reached the prem lol, it was 23 years before that we were last there and quite shockingly at some points during that time we were in the league below crewe lol. I feel sorry for you if you've spent years listening to Dario Gradi's post-match interviews.

Back on topic though, there is the chance the club will reject you as a parent club.

Stoke have only just reached the prem lol, it was 23 years before that we were last there and quite shockingly at some points during that time we were in the league below crewe lol. I feel sorry for you if you've spent years listening to Dario Gradi's post-match interviews.

Back on topic though, there is the chance the club will reject you as a parent club.

I have had the pleasure of listening to Steve Hollands post match interview only been going for this season and the last 2.

I hope they dont reject me they are doing well in the championship so why wouldnt they want the best team in England sending their youngsters there, to reject would be silly. I never knew this feature existed it wasnt on FM08 was it?

Anyway I am off to watch El Classico.

Archived