Some One from SI, Or anyone please help me !!

I start my game up click new game i select the database i have created.... I then get to the part where you select the leagues you want running i select the ones i want running, I then click select or continue or whatever it is and it says Loading the database. But once it loads a little bit my screen goes black then goes to my desktop then this comes up.

34343.jpg

:mad:

Yeah, it can be triggy. The editor shouldn't allow you to do anything which could cause the game to crash, but deleting teams and such will probably do the trick. I created a reserve-team for an Icelandic team, and put swopped their reserve-team with a team in the Icelandic division. Since the reserve team didn't cound has a team, one team would be missing from the division, and the game therefore didn't allow me to select Iceland when I was creating a new game.

One thing you can do to test is to select different leagues to see if deselecting or selecting speficic leagues causes the crash. Also, if you use the 'load all players from' function, don't.

So ,that is your problem then, the database you have created has a fatal error in it. Delete it and start over and save again after each item you have adjusted to prevent it again. (happened to me on FM05 or FM06, made a error and saved it and for some reason the database I created couldn't start a new game)

If you've only changed player team, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do for you. I don't see how you should have been able to change anything that would make the game crash this way. So I'm assuming that you got unlucky and something went wrong when the database was saved. Of course, you could have mis-clicked or something the like to do something that you shouldn't, but a database corruption seems most likely in this case.

I have spent more than 300 hours editing my FM database so far, and I often make a backup of the directly with the database-files. Of course, if you were only making "insignificant" changed, I see how that didn't really seem relevant. At least, there's not much of a chance of it happening again, unless a state still present on the computer is causing the error to happen.

Archived