Profile Name Has Changed - Help

Guest ViG19801

Guest ViG19801

Hey SI,

My username is now Vig1980 although it used to be Vig2001 - I've been registered since October 2000. The other day when logging in it asked me to enter a new username but I don't know why.

Please can you put it back to the old profile name of Vig2001 with all the stats/info related to that name.

Thanks!

Guest ViG19801

Nope - same email address and everything...It was bizarre because logging in one day (after I had just changed my email address to which notifications are sent) it asked me for a new username...

Guest ViG19801
You need to send an email to the Mods for this- it wont be done on the forum.

I did last week...no response whatsoever so this was my next avenue of hope!

Are you sure you just changed the email address for notifications and not the one that is connected with your password?

Try to login with that email address and your old password.

Guest ViG19801
There is a "contact us" button at the bottom of the site. Tick "registration problem" and explain your problem. But don't expect an answer before Monday.

Already did that but no harm in trying again...

Thanks.

Guest ViG19801

It's a simple request from weeks ago and an easy request from a very loyal forum member (since 2000) and loyal player who has played every version of CM/FM (except the country specific ones although I had CM Italia).

Either way, I'm not getting a response by emailing them so I'm trying this.

Guest ViG19801

Thanks!

There's a please at the start of this post and in 2 emails I've sent - how many times do I have to say please? Apparently, being a dick works better as this is the quickest reponse I've had...wait, the only response I've had.

Thanks again!

Thanks!

There's a please at the start of this post and in 2 emails I've sent - how many times do I have to say please? Apparently, being a dick works better as this is the quickest reponse I've had...wait, the only response I've had.

Thanks again!

There's absolutely no need for that response tbh.

Guest ViG19801
The mods@ email is fundamentally flawed in that it doesn't forward to me, and none of the other gits does any work ;)

However you'll need to contact the Sega Pass people to sort out username issues. This might help. Might not. In the old days I'd have sorted you out in a couple of minutes. Ah well.

http://www.sega.co.uk/segapass/

Yeh, that just allows me to create a profile...

Archived