Newcastle Takeover

haha yeah i think it was!! must be a set thing then, i started off well.. was 4th when they gave me the job. now 11th.. i feel a bit like roeder!

As long as you dont look like some sort of rat like creature to go with it you'll be fine! There are a few people who can takeover, just obviously this consortium is programmed to want Stoichkov! Ive a few where very rich arabs have taken over! Wish that was real life :(

i got taken over by a tycoon and he give my £36m to spend in the january transfer window. he upgraded youth and training and expanded stadium. then in the next season he give me £88m transfer kitty to qualify for euro cup (uefa cup).

Also as he is a tycoon he injects money into the club every month if the bank balence goes below £40m.

I'm in 3rd season now and he give me £110m transfers to quilify for champions league. After i spent this i was £55m in the red but at the start of the next month he injected £95m.

Only downside was that he only paid of half the £110m loan so it is now £55m.

Also i was allowed to take on 26 coaches and 18 scout.

I dont know why.. but i liked glenn roeder.. always was one to stand up and be counted.. just didnt have the credentials.. but like so many at Newcastle! yeah maybe, i would like to know if anybody had a really big takeover!

I thought he was ok, mind you, i sort of like Joe Kinnear! I hope he can get Owen to sign but i really really cant see it!

I dont like Joe Kinnear one bit.. but i appreciate what he has done for the club. If he keeps Owen then he deserves to stay on, but like he said, he faces an uphill struggle to keep him, Owen owes us big, incredible amount of wage money and only 50 odd games.

The tycoon chairman sounds really good. I was really hoping that would happen to me!

At the risk of being abused, his vision is one that would work in the long term ala Arsenal! He just implemented it with the wrong people, Dennis Wise for example. Owen does owe us massively, and should perhaps remind himself that whilst he has been out injured and still getting paid, that has financed his multi million pound race horse stables that he loves so much! Also, i dont think there would be many takers for him at his current wage given the financial crisis globally!

Archived