Do you set yourself Team Performance Targets?

Or do you just hope to get positions that the board give you?

This save playing as Tottenham in 2nd season now, First season target was win Eufa Cup, qualify for Champions League and do well in the cups.

Lost in Final of Eufa Cup to Aston Villa, got hammered, Finished 4th so got in Champions League Qualifiers, didn't do to well in the cups.

Met all my club targets on the way to these.

This Season qualify for Champions League (Currently 2nd in League behind Arse, beet them once) Qualify for Champ Group stage, and win league cup.

Top of the group in Champions League atm, with Barca, Standard Liege and CSKA, havent lost yet! Drawn Arsenal next round in League Cup so think that's out of the Window so might have a go at FA Cup.

So give us your targets and how you did?

Do you leave the club if you do quite badly?

I tend to leave if I have a really poor season (sometimes the sack), get another club and see how well the next manager does with all my talent, starting fresh.

First season: League Cup, FA Cup and Promotion... That was a pipe dream and a half!!! Though I did get promotion to the premiership.

Season 2: FA Cup, League Cup, and European Qualification: I came 12th, lost in the 4th odd round of the league cup and won the FA Cup (the way I qualified for europe) and came 12th in the PL.

Season 3: Champions League, FA Cup, UEFA Cup and League Cup: Again failed at the League cup, lost in the 5th odd round of the FA cup and came 2nd in the premier league. Though I did win the UEFA cup

Season 4: Win the Premiership, Champions League, and the League and FA Cup. Won the FA and League Cup, Champions League and came 2nd in the Premier League.

Season 5: Same as above: Won the FA and League Cup, Champions League and League. Won all but the League Cup...

Archived