Small time to BIG time???

i have just entered my looking hometeam into coca league 2. I have gave them rep of 3300 which is about 7th best in that league,if i manage to gain promotion etc does it work out that that goes up etc,what im trying to find out is it based on this that would stop me climbing to the top of the premiership etc? or does it go by skill and tactics?

thanks

Your club reputation will rise as you bring success to the club, it however can't go above the league reputation but seeing as you're in the league with the highest reputation in the world that wouldn't be a problem anyway. :)

reputation goes up? on other FM games ive played it didnt, and even when I had a very good team, the expectations were not very high

so potentially you can be Tranmere and be as big as Man Utd?

Yes, but you've been able to do that for years in FM.

I had Blyth Spartans with a 70,000 seater stadium and a room full of trophies in FM08, and similar success with Hinckley in FM07.

reputation goes up? on other FM games ive played it didnt, and even when I had a very good team, the expectations were not very high

so potentially you can be Tranmere and be as big as Man Utd?

Or Man Utd could become riddled with debt sell all their players and become as small as tranmere :D

Your club reputation will rise as you bring success to the club, it however can't go above the league reputation but seeing as you're in the league with the highest reputation in the world that wouldn't be a problem anyway. :)

What Coca-Cola League 2?

Archived