What year?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

*Sigh*... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I know what you mean. how many threads has there been?

I wouldn't normally comment on this topic, as it's been seen so many times before!

However, yesterday my FM career came to a grinding halt. The year is 2027 and I've not got enough memory on my computer to continue (1GB). Not to worry though, I'm dumping that and bringing in some fresh 3GB talent.

Game on...(in 3-5 working days)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Game on...(in 3-5 working days) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You disgust me! Wheres the next day delivery? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Game on...(in 3-5 working days) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You disgust me! Wheres the next day delivery? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, I don't mind the wait. Gives me chance to concentrate on Wii PES08 Online. Ideal icon_smile.gif

Archived