How did your first season go?

started unemployed got the farsley celtic job, and won the blue square north league on the last day of the season, now moved on to bigger and better things, if you want to here stories go on the challenges section and have a read of the career thread very interesting.

well i started well, the sponge was fluffy & firm & the jam was pipeing hot :)

but when it came time to put the ginger & spice into my chocolate mix then i have to say my 1st season was brilliant mmmhmmmmmm

3 nice big silver helping's of sugar followed by a pinch of super ginger & my old world beater "secret ingredient"

& i must say YUmMyy :D

I finished 17th with Villa, only staying up by beating 18th placed Hull on the last day of the season. I stayed up by 1 point!. On a lighter note I also won the League cup in that season beating Spurs, Newcastle, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U along the way.

Playing as Crystal Palace (don't ask me why, even I don't know) and first season went well. Got promoted via the play-offs. Have now played 11 games in the premier league and have 1 win 3 draws and 7 defeats. Lack of quality in the squad is killing me so much those cheaty scout editors are starting to look good but nah I'll see how long I can avoid getting sacked for. I'm enjoying it at the moment even if the fun factor isn't quite what it used to be in CM/FM games.

Arsenal. Top by 17 points, FA Cup win, LC and CL knocked out in late knockout rounds (semis in both if I remember rightly - game not open right now). My best season so far. Not particularly exciting, or a challenge, but my team of choice while I get to grips with the game.

I finished 17th with Villa, only staying up by beating 18th placed Hull on the last day of the season. I stayed up by 1 point!. On a lighter note I also won the League cup in that season beating Spurs, Newcastle, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U along the way.

Well done on league cup, poor poor performance in the league! Surprised you didnt get sacked!

Was Ipswich had a struggle, was sacked the following march after a 2-0 defeat away at Wolves with my side in 18th place.The new manager just about kept them up

Got job at Darlington in League Two after they avoided relegation by 1 point.Rebuilt the sqaud in my 1st season and Ipswich was relegated that season. Now my 2nd season 4th place with Darlington in League 2 and Ipswich are in 17th place in League one. Worst thing they did sacking me at least i had them above the relegation zone ha ha.

Finished my first season with AFC Wimbledon in 9th place with a predicted mid-table finish. Started very poorly as the team couldn't gel properly but after Xmas they started to click and get some vital points against the better sides. Went from 19th place up to 9th and hope to win promotion next season.

Also managed to reach the first round of the FA Cup having won 4 qualifying rounds but lost narrowly to Salisbury. Didn't manage much in the other cups but I now need to look at bringing some better defenders and strikers in.

As Chelsea, third in the league, runners up in FA Cup, League Cup, and Champion's League.

Arsenal won the Premier League with only 1 loss I think and a couple draws.. they were very strong. They also beat me in the Champ's League. It was 1-1 with at about the 85th minute in the Champ's League final, and Fabregas randomly punts a ball down the pitch... and Cech runs up to grab it and just stands there and it bounces right over his head and goes in...

I was a little bit angry, to put it lightly.

Played as Arsenal, neck and neck with Chelsea in the league until midway then they fell off the pace and we stumbled enough for Man U to get back in the frame. Last few games of the season, Man U were 4 points behind. Lost away to Villa, which allowed Man U to get back to within 1 point. We both won our next game, then they lost and we drew so going into the final game we were two points clear. They were winning and we were drawing which had them top on GD, until a 86th minute strike from Fabregas to win the game and Premiership.

Also won the League Cup, against Tottenham. Knocking Man U out in the Semis. Also knocked Man U out of the Semis in the FA Cup, but lost 4-2 on pens after a 1-1 draw in the final with Chelsea.

Got knocked out of the Champions league in the quarters after a very poor showing in a 2-0 away defeat at Porto.

Archived