how do you find regens?

The reason you can't see those stats is because you haven't scouted them or because you do not have enough knowledge of the country they play in

As for finding regens, AFAIK there is no real strategy for doing this, a large portion of clubs youth teams will be regens after a year or 2, just search for young players

why wait, buy em young or before they sign contract. I have 5 brilliant german youngsters came in start of second season all between 14 and 16.

two are goalkeepers though and crap at getting goalkeepers to max out.

Also spain are great for youngsters after first season, cost abit for some of them.

Buy em low and sell em high, thats my motto ;)

I will add a question.

Is there a bug in the regens-database? I am currently in 2014 with Newcastle. When I scout (I scout players under 19) Italy, Spain and England, I find a huge amount of young regens. And very good ones. The problem is when I scout any other country I almost don't get any scouting results. I have a very good example, after two years of scouting in Brazil, Argentina & South America I found like 3-4 players. This happens in many countries. So, is it a bug? I use the biggest database and I use scouts who have a very good knowledge in their countries they scout in...

It's getting very boring to have 10 Spanish youngsters at Newcastle : - /

You probably havnt loaded all players from South America, or have any South American Leagues going. If you only have Spain, England, Italy, Scotland, France, Germany leagues running you wont be getting many created from South America. There will be 1-3 top kids come through in like 5 seasons but slim chance you will find them first. If you include the Brazilian League you get as many regens as you are getting in Spain now

Ryknow is right - it depends on the leagues you've loaded up. You can also tick the 'retain all players' from certain countries to get lots of regens, when you start a new game. I seem to have over-egged this - I retained all players/staff from Brazil and now it seems as if 50% of regen players and staff are Brazilian!!

Archived