Print Screen Help

Not a major issue for many, but im trying to print screen the fixtures page and my staff page, yet the option is disabled?

I have successfully printed the league tables and my squad stats, but wonder why these pages are not printable?

Especially the fixtures page as that contains alot of important data

Anyone been able to get this to work and point me in the right direction, cheers.

For some reason I've found that the fixtures page is never print-screenable. All I can suggest is doing a screenshot, by using Alt+F9. This'll turn up in your My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\screenshots folder.

yeah looks like thats the only option - bit disappointing as I cant then manipulate the data as requied :(

cheers for the reply

any chance a SI bod can offer an explanation for this restriction?

do a normal print screen that you would use outside FM on those pages, i.e. Alt + Print Screen, then Shift + Insert into paint. Other generic picture editing software also available = ]

that doesnt help me, as I am unable to manipulate the data from an image, as I would say a .txt file

most other screens have this option, whilst older versions of the game let me print out fixtures, so I cant understand why this is disabled for this version - i assuming it was overlooked?

• 2 years later...

Archived