Gillsman, the retard & the coward

if you get banned/given infractions etc just take it, the internet tough guy routine died out before it began... had something to do with the fact people realised you couldn't actually do anything

stop pming me & get some cojones

why was i banned?

It's the Internet, chap, not sure how else I'm supposed to communicate to you? Anyway, I've got more important things going on in my life to worry about you, tbh fella. Bye bye.

(Btw if you create any aliases, we'll IP ban you).

lol, just noticed this "infractions" section in my profile.

reasons being:

"posting rubbish"

"idiotic remarks"

&

"Trolling"

i might aswell be reading me horoscopes...

the word "vague" & the acronym "BS" come to mind

If you read the description that goes with it (that gets PM'd to you as well) you'd see a much more detailed description. For example:

You'd think you'd have learnt, having had a week off, but apparently not. Stop posting rubbish. You're temporary ban was entirely warranted, and I'd suggest you rein it in a bit, and start posting in a sensible manner.

Cheers,

GM

lotta knee-pad wearers around here

"askin' kwesh-churns like yoo sum kinduh internet badguy died out along time ago buster!"

"if fings aint goin yoor way is coz yoo don't deserve it OK buddy?!"

"not our fault yoo don't wear tha right kinda tie!...

umm.. well, acturly... it is... hyuk hyuk... COMIN' MOMMA!"

Got a phone call in the middle of all that excitement so got distracted for a minute. Anyway, I'm not a ****** or a coward, and I don't make idle threats over the Internet so me >>>> rorschach2u tbh. :thup:

Archived