The Man City Board Are Going Mad!!!!

ok,

I'm Newcastle United as i thought i would take up the challenge of taking them back to the glory days and beyond what they have achieved before.

This is my squad at the beginning of second season:

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll283/joeeast_photos/?action=view&current=Picture1-1.png

Man city bought Obafemi Martins off me for £70 Million and Tim Krul (young *dead-wood* keeper) for £20 Million!!!

I actually couldn't believe my luck...

Anyone else have bids from City or any other club that exceed mine?

Well im playing MCity in my current save so cant say about them.

In my game Roma have been going mad, combined purchases for 09/10 + 10/11 £284M sales £28M. They are still listed as rich unlike Liverpool who went bust 3rd season and had to sell Gerrard and Torres :)

Well im playing MCity in my current save so cant say about them.

In my game Roma have been going mad, combined purchases for 09/10 + 10/11 £284M sales £28M. They are still listed as rich unlike Liverpool who went bust 3rd season and had to sell Gerrard and Torres :)

yea roma are crazy in mine, well bought rooney for 40mil, not too crazy, they did sign lissandro lopez for 38million, an put him in reserves, bought torres for 34mil, good deal, fletcher off me for 19, soldado for 26mil just to name a few. in the 2010 summer window, spent 166 sold 850k,

I have just bought Marquinhos funnily enough in 2nd season for buy out, never heard of him before, unbelievable him and kierson upfront rotated with pavlyuchenko. Douglas Costa, if u mean the Gremio AM is poor in my game. Ariel Borysuik is playing well for me as an alternative to modric in mc/amc.

Im manager of Inter and the Board have 3 times had a takeover hit the rocks and ive only played half a season, apparantly there is now a breakthrough, its very annoying as I have a Transfer sanction

I hope its falls through, as the new owners said they will appoint my current assistant as the new manager

ok,

I'm Newcastle United as i thought i would take up the challenge of taking them back to the glory days and beyond what they have achieved before.

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll283/joeeast_photos/?action=view&current=Picture1-1.png

Man city bought Obafemi Martins off me for £70 Million and Tim Krul (young *dead-wood* keeper) for £20 Million!!!

Theres alot of change in your team and alot of new foreigners. Have they gelled yet?

ok,

Take Newcastle back to the "Glory Days" I don't think blowing the title twice to United "the glory day's"

Guys, this is already fixed. Edit Mark Hughes' "buying players" attribute to something like 7. If you don't believe me, check the Man City data issues thread.

Also, Shearer isn't in the game, so Berbatov won't have him down, and he actually used to have him in there before he was taken out...

Take Newcastle back to the "Glory Days" I don't think blowing the title twice to United "the glory day's"

For a club like Newcastle, Being geniune title challengers and playing great attacking football is the Glory Days (or it should be)

And they blew the title once

only half way thro 1st season with man utd, but selling ji sung park to america(mex) for £16mil and fletcher to glasgow rangers for 12mil so nothing bad yte, but spent spent about 15mil on francisco ochoa from america(mex) as i bought him in fm08 and he's been just as good, also fabien delph from leeds utd for 750k

Thanks to Man city my Reading team are now doing very well financially. They signed James Harper off me for £10 mil and Adam Federici for £3.5 and a few other players that I can't remember off hand. I must have taken over £50 mil off them in five seasons and what makes it even funnier is that pretty much all players they have signed from me were sold to other teams for next to nothing, I believe only one is actually still playing for them.

I have a question i don't know where to put it. In previous versions of FM i would be in the hall of fame yet i would never be on the favorite personnel on my club even though i've spent nearly my whole career there. I wanted to know if that's been fixed and if let's say you spend years in a club and won major trophies if you would be on the legend or favorite personnel.

It sucks to spend a decade in a team and winning them a boat load of trophies meanwhile you are not on the favorites list and are always one ultimatum away from being told to clear your desk.

Archived