What A Deal

Hi

I wanted to sell , one of my top strikers who is 29

I offered him to clubs , Man U and Aston Villa bidded 30m for him , Then I choose to sell him and the end of the season , when he is 30 , I have already got 4 other stirers

Originally posted by mattg787:

Guilhreme from Cruzerio - he is a real player not a regen

I bought him for 10m , he scored 335 goals for me , now he is 29 , and I sold him for 30m

Thanks

pretty impressive record. how many games did he get them in?

But I have got 4 other stirkers

Countinho - 25 - Regen

Moura - 24 - Regen

Gomez - 22- Regen

Lopez - 18 Regen

They all have high finishing stats , and can all fit directly into my tactic

So If when Guilhreme leaves for 30 m . Lopez will be 19 , and more experiecned .

Age does matter in FM. 29 years old, Guilherm is the best player for this guy, in his game. 30 year old. Guilherme stats drop quicker than Paris Hiltons undies when a camera is present, and is ill effective to the team.

IRL, a different story.

Great value for a player of that age, tbh.

To each, their own, but I've commented before how some players do maintain their technical and mental attributes high enough to play till their mid thirties. For example while managing in Australia, I had Geovanni at 37, and was my first choice striker with 20-25 goals a season for 3 consecutive seasons.

Originally posted by Riza:

To each, their own, but I've commented before how some players do maintain their technical and mental attributes high enough to play till their mid thirties. For example while managing in Australia, I had Geovanni at 37, and was my first choice striker with 20-25 goals a season for 3 consecutive seasons.

Yes but your managing in Australia...where players who are technically superior by a long margin can get away with being physically inferior. In the premiership and CL players have to be at their best to compete and at 30, as Nep pointed out, players stats begin to drop fast.

Good piece of business, when players hit 30 in Fm08 their stats just fall so quickly, Drogba was useless at 31 and in Chelsea reserves, I got him for Donny and smashed my wage structure to get him at 32 just becuase of his pedigree. He showed his pedigree alright, pedigree chum, was useless, 19 yr old Christian Nazarith kept him out of the team.

UPDATE: SEASON 20012/13, DONCASTER ROVERS, 2nd SEASON IN PREMIERSHIP:-

PLD - 9

WON - 4

DRW - 1

LST - 4

GF - 24

GA - 16

PNTS- 13

Top player- Tranquillo Barnetta!!!

Archived