cannot get this feckin game working

I am on a macbook, osx 10.5.5, 2 gig of ram, new account set up just for this game, i have downloaded the patches for the game and the editor, installed them and nothing, it wont even load. I had more joy the first time i installed it, at least it got to the game screen before it just quit on me. :confused:

Anybody got an idea on whats happening?

ok so i have got in to the game finally, after trying 20 times, i get right through the set up, choose my team, but as soon as i go to play a match it just says setting up game and does nothing. i cant even force quit it. i have to shut it down. this is so frustrating, never had grief like this with any game before.

yes i have just read all through it and it seems there are a lot of people having the same problem. A brand new game that simply doesnt work properly. Amazed that a company with a pretty good track record has released a game that so many different users on different computer systems are having issues with. And the worst thing is that there has been little or no response from SI.

Archived