Realistic?

Too many long shots. ;) You only created 2 clear cut chances from those two dozen or so shots ..

I can beat that:

clearcutrk6.jpg

Now that is annoying. :D:thup:

Why is this annoying?

Pretty fair game tbh, I know you had 6 clear cut chances but there keeper played well or your strikers badly. you don't need clear cut chances to score. I've wont 5-1 before with Chelsea and had none but 22 shots on goal!

Well thanks for the sympathy. :D

Funny you mention about not needing clear cut chances .. I've noticed that when the team is 'winning' I can put my first 11 out in the most ridiculous formation imaginable and still win. We just 'find' goals from nowhere, like long range shots, freak flukes, penalties etc. I'm now very wary of the match engine, it seems a bit too contrived at times.

Well thanks for the sympathy. :D

Funny you mention about not needing clear cut chances .. I've noticed that when the team is 'winning' I can put my first 11 out in the most ridiculous formation imaginable and still win. We just 'find' goals from nowhere, like long range shots, freak flukes, penalties etc. I'm now very wary of the match engine, it seems a bit too contrived at times.

Sorry i'm tired i'm not usually that harsh lol.

Yep it seems that you can get goals from anything! mainly long shots, redbounds and penalties alot of the time.

Archived