the Van Damme vs Bruce Lee Plan

- create 2 rival teams & place them at the lowest point in the lowest league in England...

(not sure if it's Blue Square North or South yet)

- Name the team i will manage "Van Damme" (short name "JCVD") & the rival team as "Bruce Lee" (this will be the dirty, cheating, nasty, theiving team as that was the moral fibre of the man when he was alive)

- create 22 players for each squad each having the surname of the Idol or pansy who inspired them.

give all of these players their own individual personalities, temperaments, sexual orientations & fashion sense...

make sure there is at least one player on each team who could play for the other...

i.e JCVD's evil twin from Double Impact would fit into BL's team easily but we'll have him here & just tone him down ever so slightly so that he still has SOME semblance of honour about him.

- staff will also be created for both squads.

- take 2 of the worst teams in the 2010 qualifiers & give these nationalities to the newly created players & staff...

both sets of players & staff will not only be battling in the league but also in the WCQs... (make sure they're in the same group)

- use a RTE to make sure i get the job as national coach of whatever nation is selected to bear the fruit of JCVDs loins

- go through the players & staff of each club/nation & individual set likes to all involved with their particular squad... & do the same with dislikes

- create stadiums to be used for both league & international games.

"we who are about to die, salute you"

actually now that i think about it... that's a terrible idea...

it's best they go straight into the Premier League

who's with me?

*looks around for a high five*

¬¬

i'm going home...

Er... eh?

True fact #1: JCVD was a ballet dancer.

True fact #2: Bruce Lee would have kicked his ar$e so hard, JCVD'd have four cheeks on his face.

I'm still wondering what this has to do with FM, though...

Dolph Lundgren (professional) would've torn JCVD (amatuer) apart, let alone Bruce Lee. JCVD would seriously be like a blue square north/south team in comparison to those 2 lol.

Surely this should, if anywhere, go in the experiments thing, although I can't quite put my finger on why. Perhaps if only to see what happens with a team that has bad personalities at the same level as a team with good personalities lol.

Surely this should, if anywhere, go in the experiments thing, although I can't quite put my finger on why. Perhaps if only to see what happens with a team that has bad personalities at the same level as a team with good personalities lol.

Someone already did this. It's really interesting! :) It's in the Stories forum.

edit: It's in the Experiments forum, sorry! It's the tale of the Bandits. Very long, but the first few pages are essential FM reading.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=28789

The disciplinary record of the 'bad' team would be worth having a look at, I guess.

One thing, though: what happens to a jeering crowd with a team of Bruce Lees? Fiona Bruce's eyebrows would got shooting off her face delivering the headline: '30,000 football fans were beaten senseless by a team of "nasty" kung-fu expert footballers today'. ;-)

The disciplinary record of the 'bad' team would be worth having a look at, I guess.

One thing, though: what happens to a jeering crowd with a team of Bruce Lees? Fiona Bruce's eyebrows would got shooting off her face delivering the headline: '30,000 football fans were beaten senseless by a team of "nasty" kung-fu expert footballers today'. ;-)

i used to mess with the soundpacks a bit a few years ago... might be fun to throw in a few soundbites...

i can just hear one of Lee's trademark buildups as one of his offspring attempts his Carlos' style run-up to a long range freekick

(it makes sense, honest, you just have to study it... like Shakespeare)

this thread could've had so much more life in it if chuck norris had been involved lol just because no doubt somewhere along the line the sayings would crop up lol

the Chuck Norris myth died when he appeared alongside Huckabee...

or did it just create a new one...

one all the more terrifying because it could actually be true...

Someone already did this. It's really interesting! :) It's in the Stories forum.

edit: It's in the Experiments forum, sorry! It's the tale of the Bandits. Very long, but the first few pages are essential FM reading.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=28789

i'm a Bandits fan myself but there needs to be more detail to that story... i'm hoping Kip will go a bit more in-depth with this seasons instalment & make it more of a communal thing...

regardless, i'm making my own...

the whole Bruce Lee v Van Damme thing was just nonsense.

but the idea to create 2 teams who hate each other, put them in the same league, create all players & staff... add them into the WC Qualifiers...

man i give up... i'm get tired just thinking about it... stupid SI... can't even create an option in the editor "add preferences to all members of squad/staff"

maybe i'll finally complete this thing around the time of the 2012 singularity...

????

maybe my completion of this project is what CAUSES the singularity?!

¬¬

so the door's "this" way?

Archived