Too much money

Okay here's the deal, I just sold Walcott for €70 million 10 days before the transfer deadline. I hardly used him anyway. Since I still had €10 million in my transfer budget, I now have a pretty nice budget.

BUT, my squad is awesome as it is, and I have no clue what to do with the money. Buying players just to spend money just doesn't make any sense to me right now.

What to do, what to do? Is there a way to invest the money in something else? Because if I ask the board for something, like expanding the stadium, that's not withdrawn from my budget is it?

I sold Walcott, because I am very successful with a 442 formation which doesn't include players on the sides, no AMRL's or MRL's. Yes, I could put Walcott on as a striker, which I have tried many times, but he just wont perform for me on that position. Then along comes Real Madrid who offer €70 million. Who am I to say no? Of you go!

I think I'm just gonna leave it there for a while. Maybe during the transfer window in the winter my scouts come up with something.

I sold Walcott, because I am very successful with a 442 formation which doesn't include players on the sides, no AMRL's or MRL's. Yes, I could put Walcott on as a striker, which I have tried many times, but he just wont perform for me on that position. Then along comes Real Madrid who offer €70 million. Who am I to say no? Of you go!

I think I'm just gonna leave it there for a while. Maybe during the transfer window in the winter my scouts come up with something.

i told you what to do?

buy all the best youngsters & as stated above, if you dont spend it the share holders will be rolling in it????

atleast with the 16 year old kids? thay can stay in the u19s till one of your players is to old & you need a replacement. or you could sell them for profit & do it again, that way you keep your money?

Archived