Stadium Expansions?

Right im playing as Palermo at the moment in year 2010 i asked to expand the stadium they say that the council wont allow any expansion because there is no space. So my question is is there any other way that the board will expand the stadium

e.g maybe move to a brand new stadium or build one when we have enough money?

anyone help cuz i dont wanna leave palermo cuz ive basically built a future team with them now and their not sacking me so far.

hi

does any of you know if the emirates can be expanded because i keep asking and board keeps saying no and an ultimatum would obviously get me fired. i'm not enjoying coaching in front of a mere 60000. i would have love to have a nou camp like set up since our finances are great now. and finally why can't the board just pay off the debt instead of the monthly tidbits. the balance is very sound already.

That's one thing I've never liked about FM - the non-existent ability to just buy out your debt by paying it all off at one go.

Realistically, exit fees and the such for loans and debts of that size would probably make it a non viable option! My mortgage deal has a 3% fee if i want to pay it off, imagine that on a few hundred million!

I've also been wondering about this.

I'm in my 6th season with Q.P.R. and we're playing with the big boys in the EPL and Europe. I've been filling out my stadium for the last 3 years and the council keeps rejecting any plans to expand due to lack of space. I have like 90mill in the bank, is that anywhere near enough for a new stadium?

I've also been wondering about this.

I'm in my 6th season with Q.P.R. and we're playing with the big boys in the EPL and Europe. I've been filling out my stadium for the last 3 years and the council keeps rejecting any plans to expand due to lack of space. I have like 90mill in the bank, is that anywhere near enough for a new stadium?

i got a new stadium with birmingham with 10 million in bank. board sold st andrews for 30 mil and got a 30 mil loan so i dont think finance makes that much of a difference.

i guess you got to fill your ground regularly and cross ur fingers

Archived