youngest manager ever?

Cobb

Looks like he made use of a real time editor in his game. His manager age in 2011 is 27... THis is why the age is messed up lol! Expect a few game crashes due to this..

Bit dumb to post this when you have caused you own problem!

sorry sherlock but i havent used the editor, in fact i used the ingame wizard while i was setting the game up so i have no idea why it let me use my real age instead of makeing me older like the previous versions did. ( i guess next your gonna accuse me of having a cracked game and this being one of this years anti piracy measures )

to answer the other questions i saved the game and quit so i havent decided if im staying or going, spurs fan irl so its hard to leave them. also i havent been saving everygame or that would be a 100 % ratio my defense is just really solid and unlike reallife in game gomes is less "accident prone"

Its not possible to be 27 in 2011, simple as that. Wizard will not let you be that young. That's why it says you are 1. You blatantly have cheated and are making it worse by lying!

hey i didnt come on here looking to argue with some random person halfway around the world so im just gonna make this one statement then leave it, why out of all the ways you can cheat in this game would i use a cheat to use my real age? i just thought this was one of those odd random things that happen with computers from time to time and decided to share it here for a laugh i didnt expect some suspicous person to accuse me of hacking my game so i can use my real age. if you read my last comment you would see that im aware the game is supposed to make me older.

deffo cheating somehow, This is also with spurs, which makes it even more dodgy! I have seen some great people's stats but never this good

i sell most of the players as soon as i start so its not spurs as we know it

Not a bug. It's not possible to be 27 in 2011 without cheating, this is what has caused the game to think he is 1. Might help if you actually read the thread before wading in. Makes you look a bit daft.

Even if he did cheat, who cares? It's his own game he can play it how he wants. It's a bit sad to criticise someone for how they play their game. I don't believe you cheated by the way.

Even if he did cheat, who cares? It's his own game he can play it how he wants. It's a bit sad to criticise someone for how they play their game. I don't believe you cheated by the way.
But what does it matter even if he did cheat? It's not going to affect you.

..and it's not affecting you that fact i think he cheated (which you seem more bothered about than i do him), so we're the same then!

I think it's just a string error, they used to happen all the time in 08. The manager news item for example.

"Neji is favourite to take over from the previous manager.

It is believed that Neji, Neji and Neji are also in the frame for the job"

I think it's just a string error, they used to happen all the time in 08. The manager news item for example.

"Neji is favourite to take over from the previous manager.

It is believed that Neji, Neji and Neji are also in the frame for the job"

There was quite a few of them in the funny screenshots thread... atleast it is only cosmetic and not a showstopping bug (as Neji calls it)

weird stuff like this has happened loads of times to me in the last few FMs

in this game I think I saw a 7 year old player and in FM07 or FM08 emile heskey won premier league goal of the season for a 102 yard goal that when I looked at the replay was actually a 2 yard tap in lol

True, true. I merely suggested he cheated. He was at pains to deny it.

You didn't suggest anything, you trolled him off the forums insisting he had cheated. He lasted four posts and an hour and a half. People like you are slaying these forums, you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Archived