Question about computer cash

Well this is just something I'm wondering about in past and this version. So, um, where exactly do other clubs draw money from? I was playing Chelsea, a rich club, for 10 seasons. See what bothers me is, I won EU every year, premier every year, cups most of the time, and world cup every time. I was buying and selling a lot, but the money never did really accumulate much, even though with this kind of play you can actually get over 100 million per year in premier. However, Arsenal, which didn't win absolutely anything in the past 10 years, is always at the top of the list of richest clubs, it always has the same team and it can always spend over 40 million on new players...I've playtested this many times. So I'd just like to know where do they get money from? Because I seriously cannot believe they can posses more money that I can all the time, without winning anything at all. I know when I didn't win anything, no magical cash injection ever occured.

Arsenal play at the Emirates now as well, which has a much larger capacity, and their maintenance costs will be low. Merchandising and stuff also. Even in CM 03/04, my eyes kinda bug out when I see the likes of Newcastle (they were a big club back then...), Man Utd and Chelsea able to shell out tens of millions for players multiple times in a season... (it surprises me because I've been promoted this season as Leyton Orient and thought my 6 mil transfer budget was massive) The Premier League is rich these days, that's pretty much it. Just trying to find reasons for why this might be.

Archived