Load all players from

Hi all

Is there any way of selecting all the countries in the load players from option on the startup screen or do you have to keep clicking on every nation, which when you get to around the letter N gets really slow and unresponsive.

Many thanks.

Have to go through every one I'm afraid. This part could have been so much better designed. I don't know why they didn't just design a pop up menu that stays there when you click one nation rather than having to start from the top after every click.

Stupid!

Have to go through every one I'm afraid. This part could have been so much better designed. I don't know why they didn't just design a pop up menu that stays there when you click one nation rather than having to start from the top after every click.

Stupid!

Whinged about this for years. There is a website that lets you create a DDT file (http://www.ddtgenerator.co.uk/) you can use to load your chosen leagues but why the hell they use drop down menus instead of tick boxes is beyond me.

See the sound thread. Or the numerous other specific comments I and many others have made on the sheer backward/dated idioicy of the user interface. :thup: It makes me personally angry because I have been posting since 2004 about this specific issue (forget the others) and they just ignore it. Then they'll come on and say 'its all very well criticising the game but you have to show some suggestions to improve it' etc. Not aided by the fact that yes, a lot of positive stuff is drowned out in the ocean of ******** babble on these forums but thats their problem for not employing a Community Manager and doing it properly. Grrr. I need a lay down now. BBL.

even if you want say, 10 countries players, its crazy with the drop down. I would much prefer checkboxes on a single scrolling screen.

The game was not designed to be loading all the players from 10 countries. It 'intellegently' loads the number of players to best suit the countries and leagues that you've picked; over-riding it so that every horrible welsh postman/footballer is in the game is a waste of time and resources.

I loaded all players from Africa for a game I started in France, too awhile to select all the countries and had to look afew up on Wikipedia.

Don't understand why I couldn't just select load all players from Africa for example. Even selecting continents would be better that what there is at the moment.

I loaded all players from Africa for a game I started in France, too awhile to select all the countries and had to look afew up on Wikipedia.

Don't understand why I couldn't just select load all players from Africa for example. Even selecting continents would be better that what there is at the moment.

What was the point? Did you sign any players from Eritrea? Or Swaziland? :/

Maybe some people wants to play the game that way?

What is your problem with people loading players from various countries?

Its a waste of time and resources. It's their game of course, but I'm entitled to let them know that there are no real benefits to having every researched player from Zambia.

Its a waste of time and resources. It's their game of course, but I'm entitled to let them know that there are no real benefits to having every researched player from Zambia.

Not really, it is their game after all. If they wish to load all players from Zambia, then so be it. Who are you to say it would be a waste, is your view gospel? :/

What was the point? Did you sign any players from Eritrea? Or Swaziland? :/

Yeah I would have done if any decent ones came through. I was playing as a lower league french club and clubs in france don't need work permits for African players. I thought if I retained a larger number of African players more regens would also be African.

Is it really that stupid of an idea ? :confused:

Yeah I would have done if any decent ones came through. I was playing as a lower league french club and clubs in france don't need work permits for African players. I thought if I retained a larger number of African players more regens would also be African.

Is it really that stupid of an idea ? :confused:

But the decent ones are the ones that are retained automatically! More regens will be african, but the same number of them will be in any way useful.

I'm playing as En Avant de Guingamp in Ligue 2 with just the large database, there are more than enough players from the former french colonies like ivory coast or mali or the north african countries. The african nations cup has just gone by and I think every side I looked at had a full compliment of players. What I'm saying is not "dont bother with african players" or anything of the sort, just that the game 'knows' how to load the kind of players you'll want. It's programmed that way. The 'load all players from' drop down was introduced as a sort of ugly way of saying "i want my mates in wales to appear in the game for a laugh" or "I want to manage san marino", not "i dont want to miss any talents in Senegal"

Archived