How many goals dose your foward(s) get a season?

if u dont beileve me then dont i shoundnt have to go out of my way for proof.

It takes less than 5 minutes to upload something so its not really going out of your way,doesnt bother me.Its possible to score that many but without proof then some people wont believe it.

Ok now i believe you but you must be able to see why people didnt,scoring 68 goals in a season is what everyones going to be trying to beat now:D

EDIT:Im not going to get 100 goals with eto'o but he did get world player of the year playing for altrincham.Im just going for more than 68goals now even though im cheating abit.

Got these players in the conference:

Eto'o

C.Ronaldo

Messi

Gerrard

fabregas

Ramos

Not cheating much lol

I didnt manage to get eto'o to score more than 68:thdn:

Eto'o

played-57

scored-66

assists-17

Av R-8.73

Team-Altrincham

Ronaldo

played-59

scored-50

assists-25

AvR-8.50

team-Altrincham

Messi

played-57

scored-25

assists-35

Av R-8.45

Team-Altrincham

Unbeaten in the league 43 wins 3 draws.

199 goals scored in 60 games in all competitions.

i think i'm onto a winner i done abit of cheating and got Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, im into decemeber i'm with luton hes won the world player of the year and Huntelaar has scored around 74 goals in about 37 games (roughly because psp's ran out of battery and ain't had time to go on), as soon as i finish the season with luton i'll take a picture of Hunterlaars record, also he once scored 6 in a game and scored 3 hat tricks in a row, he's quality! :D

i think i'm onto a winner i done abit of cheating and got Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, im into decemeber i'm with luton hes won the world player of the year and Huntelaar has scored around 74 goals in about 37 games (roughly because psp's ran out of battery and ain't had time to go on), as soon as i finish the season with luton i'll take a picture of Hunterlaars record, also he once scored 6 in a game and scored 3 hat tricks in a row, he's quality! :D

You can't be on to a winner if you've cheated...

Archived