Useless team talks

Sy13

For the fans is without a doubt the most useless, as is the why can't play this way every week. Last 3 times I've used it I've had transfer requests. Encourage is quite a useless one, don't get complacent is far better. Wishing the team luck never seems to bode well either.

For the fans is without a doubt the most useless, as is the why can't play this way every week. Last 3 times I've used it I've had transfer requests. Encourage is quite a useless one, don't get complacent is far better. Wishing the team luck never seems to bode well either.

For the fans seems to be effective against rivals or in big games. If you overuse it then it probably is pretty useless.

2-0 up at the half is really the worst situation to be in. All the team talks are variations of "pleased" which will cause your players to slack off and start playing like **** in the second half, and you'll be lucky to win the match.

I always try to "encourage" whenever possible and save the "pleased" for after the game (if we win). If we lose, I'm "disappointed" or even "angry" (if they really played awful), unless it's a game we really had no chance to win (then I "sympathise").

Archived