Licensed??

• SI Staff
Am i correct in thinking, because i havent checked, that even though the German National team is not licesned that players like podolski, Klose etc are still selected and earn "caps" even though technically they're not playing?

No, the German team will only contain fake players.

There are various licensed leagues in the game including Scotland (SPL), England (Championship to Conference N/S), Holland (Top Two), France (Top Two), Spain (Top Two), Portugal (Top Two), Australia (A-League), USA (MLS), South Korea (K-League) as well as individual club licenses for various teams in Italy and Brondby in Denmark.

No, the German team will only contain fake players.

There are various licensed leagues in the game including Scotland (SPL), England (Championship to Conference N/S), Holland (Top Two), France (Top Two), Spain (Top Two), Portugal (Top Two), Australia (A-League), USA (MLS), South Korea (K-League) as well as individual club licenses for various teams in Italy and Brondby in Denmark.

I understand that the German team is comprised of fake players, what i was wondering was is there a fake player in the german team that represents say klose, so if that fake player scores or plays then the caps and goals for Klose on his personal screen increase?

Archived