yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol sorry for my excited title

so 4th season as leeds struggling to survive within premiership

rumours kept creeping up about a possible takeover - so i went to boardroom and ken bates status said something about a takeover

i'm in december and we have little money - it then came up as ukrainian business man takesover at leeds :) injected 79 million into the bank for transfers

i'm well pleased as i never thought it would happen

roll on january

My chairman loves the club so I doubt anything like this will be happening to me.

I have never been in a club where the manager didnt love the club... From Dover to Maidenhead. From Chelsea to Benfica... I want a takeover !!!! :( (even though it'd probably make my Benfica save too easy)

I have never been in a club where the manager didnt love the club... From Dover to Maidenhead. From Chelsea to Benfica... I want a takeover !!!! :( (even though it'd probably make my Benfica save too easy)

Be careful what you wish for. I once had a takeover in an FM08 game and it only ended up in the club being taken over by other board members. No extra cash was made available and I had a transfer embargo enforced for almost an entire season :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived