Question re: FM vs WWSM Updates

I live in the US and successfully activated WWSM 2009 over the internet. I went to update WSSM 2009 within the game and got an error message. Can I install the FM 2009 patch or does it have to be the WWSM 2009? I thought the two were basically the same.

No idea about 07 I'm afraid, just know it's seperate for 09 :) but if you've already done it and it works then I wouldn't bother reinstalling tbh.

Thanks for taking the time to respond m8 much appreciated. Btw I patched WWSM 08 and WWSM 09 with the correct patches. :)

What about this...I bought FM 2009 and when I activated it through steam, the game said I was playing WWSM instead of FM until I switched the language from US English to UK English. In the my steam game list the game is listed as FM so when I get the updates will it be for WWSM or FM?

What about this...I bought FM 2009 and when I activated it through steam, the game said I was playing WWSM instead of FM until I switched the language from US English to UK English. In the my steam game list the game is listed as FM so when I get the updates will it be for WWSM or FM?

I installed WWSM 2009 on two computers. On one computer I used Steam and the other was activating via the internet. When I installed WWSM via Steam it downloaded FM 2009 on my computer. Now to answer your question, Steam will install the correct updates.

Archived