Problem With Assistant Manager

I have two issues with assistant manager that maybe are bugs.

1. I have no option to ask assistant manager at half time for team talk.this is because he has part time contract?

Although i don't have this option some times when i do a comeback when losing at half time, then at news it says

"x player of my team hails assistant manager team talk...it was (assistant manager name) words that ispired the team...."

2.In my profile my preferred formation doesn't change and it says something 5-1-2-2 that i played only half season and

changes the preferred formation of my assistant manager.If i play 4-4-2 for some months then assistant manager's preferred formation changes to 4-4-2 etc.

Coaching style doesn't change too.I do fitness training beacause i play lower leagues (strength & aerobic high and all the others medium and low ) and it says general

Anyone else has the same problem?

1. I have no option to ask assistant manager at half time for team talk.this is because he has part time contract?

2.In my profile my preferred formation doesn't change and it says something 5-1-2-2 that i played only half season and

changes the preferred formation of my assistant manager.If i play 4-4-2 for some months then assistant manager's preferred formation changes to 4-4-2 etc.

Coaching style doesn't change too.I do fitness training beacause i play lower leagues (strength & aerobic high and all the others medium and low ) and it says general

Anyone else has the same problem?

For 1) Happens to me as well, as it did also in FM08, no idea why tbh.

For 2) same here, again no clue

And how can i make the title appear bold? I can't find it

As far as I know that is not possible

Have you got Assistant manager takes control of teamtalks clicked in team options?

No.Have you seen at news items the "hails team talk "when you do a comeback? next time you see it read it carefully and you will see that it has the name of your assistant manager and not yours.

About your profile your preferred formation is correct?

when i give a good team talk the message names my assistant manager...very annoying that one

my reputation is still unknown after 3 years in Blue Sq North!Anyone else had this?

I play blue sq north too but i got promoted to blue sq premier and my reputation is now local not unkown.Maybe you have to play more seasons or win promotion to change that

No.Have you seen at news items the "hails team talk "when you do a comeback? next time you see it read it carefully and you will see that it has the name of your assistant manager and not yours.

About your profile your preferred formation is correct?

Mine says me not my assistant as far as i remember, havent done a come back for awhile, but when i bollock my players for poor performance it says me, not assistant.

Dont get what you mean about formation?

i mean at your profile at preferred formation it says the formation you play or just the formation you played the first season? (if you changed it). Because in my profile it says 5-1-2-2 which i played only half a season at the start of the game and i haven't played it for about 4 seasons but it doesn't change.it changes to my ass.man. profile depending what i play.tha should happen to mine profile

Archived