AC Milan are my FEEDER team!

Im with Juve and have just noticed that Milan are an affiliated team with Juve as the perent club. surely this cant be correct IRL. this has been since the start of the game btw

I can explain that. This is only to make in the game the usual summer friendly that it is played between the two teams.

Every year in August a friendly game is organized by Milan against Juve, it's called Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi. If you notice the only term of the agreement is that Milan organizes a friendly each year.

remember that juv got demoted?

u may find that ac or your board will cancel it, lets hopew not thought as thayr shurly paying u your anual fee :D

no theres no fee, like the other guys said, just arrange a friendly.

its wierd though cos i play ac reserves aswell.

Presumably it's just because the game doesn't allow mutual partnerships, one club has to be the parent, the other the feeder. Maybe the game should allow something like this - it's certainly more the way that Derby's link up with FC Utrecht is supposed to work: a mutual exchange of coaching ideas and potentially with young players going both ways on loan.

I can explain that. This is only to make in the game the usual summer friendly that it is played between the two teams.

Every year in August a friendly game is organized by Milan against Juve, it's called Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi. If you notice the only term of the agreement is that Milan organizes a friendly each year.

Yet another reason why they should add a feature for pre-season tournaments.

And the Emirates cup and the various other friendly tournaments over the summer.

I'm just surprised that SI have ignored such an important part of Spanish pre-season football - Trofeo Ramon de Carranza, Trofeo Nuevo Colombino, Trofeo Teresa Herrera to name just a few of the prestigious tournaments.

what next? Doncaster Village Cup?

Of course not, pre-season tournaments aren't an important part of British football.

Emirates Cup - Arsenal

Amsterdam Tournament - Ajax

Santiago Bernabeu Trophy - Real Madrid

Teresa Herrera Trophy - Deportivo

Ramon de Carranza Trophy - Cadiz

Gamper Trophy- Barcelona

Berlusconi Cup - Milan

It wouldn't be that hard to hard-code it into the game, given that you can set up the rules for pre-season tournaments already.

Archived