Tuition Questions

hi,

just got a couple of quick questions which i hope some of you with greater football manager knowledge could help me with;

1) how come, after i've had one player tutor a youngster, i can't get another senior player to tutor the same youngster afterward? in fm08 you could just keep the tuition rolling by continuously assigning a new tutor, but in fm09 you can't (well i can't)

2) goalkeepers and tuition - i've tried getting some of my young goalkeepers to learn from pepe reina, but everytime i suggest they learn from him, both the youngster and reina don't see the point of it! do goalkeepers not like tuition or soemthing?

(from personal experience being a goalkeeper in real life, i can't think of anything better than to listen to advice from senior keepers. the only way you can improve is learn from the best, so i would of thought a young keeper would love to learn from reina, a keeper in the top 3 in the world rght now

any answers or help is greatly appreciated

cheers

for question 2 at least, you'll find the personality differences and personal personalities affect just whether or not they want to be taught anything, I have got some grumpy players in my squad who just dont want to told how to do anything even when I suggest a new move or to keep trying something.

If you have another young 'keeper try tutoring him, see what the response is there, cause to me a lot of it has to do with personality clashing.

Archived