Funny player personality

I hate very few football teams, but the "Teddy Bears" are one of them. :p

My dad's English and he hates Scottish teams in general and despite coming from Northern Ireland, I didn't become a fan for the obvious reasons. In P7 I borrowed a video of them from one of my friends, it was at the height of the 9 in a row and the football they played was amazing, I think I started to follow them because of Brian Laudrup :)

Oh and hate a majority of football teams, for one reason or another.

My dad's English and he hates Scottish teams in general and despite coming from Northern Ireland, I didn't become a fan for the obvious reasons. In P7 I borrowed a video of them from one of my friends, it was at the height of the 9 in a row and the football they played was amazing, I think I started to follow them because of Brian Laudrup :)

Oh and hate a majority of football teams, for one reason or another.

My hatred of Rangers has developed as a result of my time spent in Glasgow. On the whole, I really like the city and Scotland in general.

My hatred of Leeds, Liverpool, Man Citeh, Newcastle, West Ham, Fulham, Bolton etc etc has developed as a result of indoctrination from birth by my Dad. He grew up in the years when United were awful and I don't think he has ever forgiven all those fans of other teams that made fun of United.

Hmm... if you nickname one of your players SI's staff names, will you get the same reports? This happened in CM 01/02 when you nicknamed your players stuff like "Marc Duffy" then asked for coaching reports on them. Funny as hell sometimes.

I wonder if we could compile the definitive list of SI staff within the game? I'd really like to, because then we could create Sports Interactive FC with all the correct staff and put them in the BSS and see how far we could get them!

I wonder if we could compile the definitive list of SI staff within the game? I'd really like to, because then we could create Sports Interactive FC with all the correct staff and put them in the BSS and see how far we could get them!

Take a look at the credits; some of the SI names and SI QA names appear in-game. Not all though. And I'm not telling you who. :D

so are you saying that not all the in game staff are on the list?

or

not everyone on the list is in the game?

Both :D

Not all staff have possible player/staff entries. At the same time though, there will be few games where all these staff do exist in the DB. They're not set to come through at any specific time or with any specific CA/PA.

Couple of people I worked with at sega are still in it this year, not sure if they still did test this years but they still crop up on it. My name didn't get submitted because I only did testing on the PSP version - depressing lol.

Let's see, I've found Paul Dejyothin, Marc Duffy, Ter, Keith Flannery and Graeme Kelly now. Duffy's pretty decent too!

Graeme's personality is "Hungry", with my assistant saying "Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes if Kelly put as much effort into his football as he does to eating his dinner then he would surely become one of the greats of world football."

Marc Duffy is "your run-of-the-mill person", apparently.

Keith Flannery, who is "Past It", "lives on a healthy diet of energy drinks and takeaways. The team must ensure Flannery is housed on the ground floor of the hotel when preparing for away games, due to his tendency to fall off balconies."

Archived