A few ideas not sure if there any use?

First off I have to say despite the issues with the new game and the flak you guys have taken, SI still make the best game around and we're all just passionate gamers.

I will continue to buy FM as long as its still possible to take Villa to European glory:thup:.

Anyway I had a few suggestions. They may have already been said or may be useless but sure what the hell.

One suggestion I have deals with the tactics engine. No matter what level of football knowledge you have it is quite complicated and time consuming. I would suggest a detail setting for tactics, possibly a slider in the preferences. You could go from Basic to Moderate to Intricate or something like that. That way all the amateur Mourinhos could still mull over their Attacking throw in positions while the non 'special ones' can use simpler settings. You could possibly even give little descriptions of what effect the tactics would have. For example one approach would be similar to Sevilla's quick passing attack while another would be Stoke's basketball approach etc.

My other idea is to do with the goalkeeper attributes. I think it might be easier if the specific GK attributes were changed around in their abilities box. For example the box would have an order like Handling, Reflexes, maybe Positioning, Aerial Ability, Communication, Command of Area, One on Ones, Rushing Out, Kicking, Throwing, Eccentricity and Tendency to Punch. Then you could have the slightly less important ones like first touch and free kick taking at the bottom. I think if you could see all the attributes one after the other you might be better able to tell the better all round goalkeepers.

Any feedback is appreciated and hope the patch sorts out the long shots. Reo Coker with 35 yard screamers must be a bug:D

Archived