I never receive the transfer money...

gyxi

Hi

I currently manage Colchester in CCL1 and just got promoted to CCL.

During the season I sold Yeates for 700K pounds and Gerken for 300K pounds.

But I never received the money from neither transfer... and it's freaking me out here. Colchester isn't the most wealthy club, that's a fact. So I'm desperate to cure their finances and I thought I could do so by making such big sales, but the numbers haven't moved - they're still in red.

And like that wasn't enough... I'm losing more money by the second. I have no outstanding loans (they've been paid off recently), my wage budget it rather healthy (the transfer money I did receive from smaller transfers, I converted into a better wage budget), I have to sponsor deals and I guess the club makes money on tickets etc. when I have a home game. But still, the money disappear like a leaking fuel tank.

So obviously, it's quite a mystery to me why in the name of the good Lord I'm losing money... and where the heck the transfer money went? I almost reported this into the bug forum, because this surely looks like one...

Any help and great thoughts?

Yeah exactly, 4457.

I don't receive the money anywhere - neither in transfers nor in the bank balance in general.

The transfers have gone through, so I should receive the money as the deals have ended. In both deals, I was to receive all the money at once - no clauses of any kind.

Did you happen to spend it? For example, after a transfer is confirmed during a closed window, your transfer funds get topped up (but not the balance). If you went and made an offer that was accepted, obviously it'll cancel out.

No, I have sold players for 1,3M pounds (but obviously didn't receive this much) and only purchased players for 14K pounds (the main part of new players I got on free transfers, the only costs being their wages etc.). This was deliberate, as I knew that the Colchester finances were rotten, so had to do something to fix it... but nothing happened, despite "big" sales.

Archived