Need help try this tactic

I was sturggling before i tried this tactic its quite similar to jambo daves from last year but ive made a few changes

Formation:3-5-2

Team instructions:

Emphasis:normal

Passing:short

Tackling:normal

Pressing yes

Everything else no. No playmaker either

Player instructions:

Passing:all set to team

Tackling:all set to team except all mc's (set to hard)

Pressing: all yes apart from gk and dc's(set to team)

Pass to: all r/l/c

Set pieces(offence):every1 forward except wingers and gk

Set pieces (defence):All set to back except strikers and gk

Free role: All no except wingers

Forward runs:All no apart from wingers centre mc and 1 striker. Same with run with ball.

Hold up ball:all no

Long shots:All no apart from mc's and 1 striker

Through balls:all no

Cross ball:all no

Marking:All man except the two wide dcs,the wingers ,one mc and the strikers. Gk set to none.

For the centre mc i suggest someone who is good at shotting and strong eg yaya toure he scored 70 goals for me after 49 games.

Hope you can follow that

The strikers dont score many goals but the centre midfielder scores lots if hes storng and a good shooter hope it works

I was sturggling before i tried this tactic its quite similar to jambo daves from last year but ive made a few changes

Formation:3-5-2

Team instructions:

Emphasis:normal

Passing:short

Tackling:normal

Pressing yes

Everything else no. No playmaker either

Player instructions:

Passing:all set to team

Tackling:all set to team except all mc's (set to hard)

Pressing: all yes apart from gk and dc's(set to team)

Pass to: all r/l/c

Set pieces(offence):every1 forward except wingers and gk

Set pieces (defence):All set to back except strikers and gk

Free role: All no except wingers

Forward runs:All no apart from wingers centre mc and 1 striker. Same with run with ball.

Hold up ball:all no

Long shots:All no apart from mc's and 1 striker

Through balls:all no

Cross ball:all no

Marking:All man except the two wide dcs,the wingers ,one mc and the strikers. Gk set to none.

For the centre mc i suggest someone who is good at shotting and strong eg yaya toure he scored 70 goals for me after 49 games.

Hope you can follow that

The strikers dont score many goals but the centre midfielder scores lots if hes storng and a good shooter hope it works

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taffaz:

I found that movement, tackling, passing and shooting were the most important stats for the centre MC to have. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Reo-Coker is great for me in that position and scores bucketloads.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i made it its own thread because lots of people were complainin bowt it being to hard ill ask you next time before i post a thread because you obviously run this site dont you **** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tut tut. icon_rolleyes.gif its remarks like that, that spoil this forum. and no i dont run this site ask marc he will know icon_cool.gif

For forward runs its the two wingers,centre mc, and one of the strikers for the set pieces i left them how they were.

On marking the two wide dc's go on man,the wingers go on zonal,The centre mc goes on zonal the other two mcs go on man and for the strikers they both man

hope that helps

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I know i was being sarcastic. Im sorry but remarks like that that you said really annoy me. All im trying to do is help the people who keep posting about the game being hard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and well done but my remark was merely a statement so lets just drop it. icon14.gif

not super relevant but ur post about losing friendlies reminded me of my first fmh07 game, a 2-1 loss to lowly essendon in australia icon_frown.gificon_eek.gif...at the time i was like WOW this game is hard but now i repay them for that embarrassment with about 7-9 goals against them each game...random?

My first season in Australia I got knocked out of the cup by a pretty bad side. Won the Final series so not too bad. icon_smile.gif

I've noticed a problem with the formation, though I haven't tried it yet. You say put everybody on pressing except the GK and DC's who are set to team but your team pressing is set to yes effectively setting your GK and DC's to pressing. I assume this is a mistake.

I think it would probably be better because at the minute your DC's are closing down the opposition and getting drawn out of position. Although you have a different pressing setting for player instructions, you actually have all your team set to yes. So it's either irrelevant setting your pressing to anything but team for them all or you can change team to no. I'm not an expert with tactics but most of the ones I've had success with have no pressing for the GK and DC

I'll take a look then...

Don't think he is any good tbh as i am in 2014 now.

*searching for him*

found him. 31 years old, worth €1,4M.

Tackling stat: 13

Shooting stat: 13

Think there is allot better to get for €11M :p

Sorry for the re-posting but because I cant edit it has to happen :p

I've been able to get the german, his nam is Sebastian Zimmerman.

Crossing: 15

Dribbling: 16

Heading: 13

Passing: 17

Shooting: 16

Tackling: 18

Technique: 16

Aggression: 20

Creativity: 13

Decisions: 18

Leadership: 12

Movement: 19

Positioning: 14

Teamwork: 19

Pace: 6

Stamina: 17

Strength: 19

Think this is pretty much a perfect player not ?

Having probs getting screenshots to work icon_frown.gif

Andreas Wagner (German, 22, Free Transfer 4 seasons ago)

His stats atm:

Technical

20 20 3 20 15 15 17

Mental

18 19 19 11 20 15 19

Physical

14 16 15

Got a few like that too...

Marco Pedro (Brazilian, 20, Free 2 seasons ago)

17 20 8 17 20 15 19

13 14 17 10 20 16 13

20 13 15

-Menatlly not too good, but great striker- Dribbling, Shooting, Movement, Pace=20 icon_eek.gif

Also, how many regens do ppl get each year cos its getting really annoying- i get about 20 youth players EVERY season, at least 15, one season i think i got about 25! Some gems, but otherwise rubbish

James Thompson (Australian, 15, Youth)

10 10 20 10 11 13 13

2 9 16 7 11 10 10

11 9 17

This tactic isn't the best in my opinion. It's the same as Jambo Dave's in FMH06, but it doesn't work as well in this game.

I've got a star studded team as Leicester (Buffon, Walcott, Llorente, Torres, Hallilovic, Woblay, Kerlon etc) but I still have massive problems scoring goals. My defence is fairly solid but I only win by 1 or 2 goals at best. I also draw a lot using this formation - mainly 1-1 or 0-0.

I'm in the 3rd season using this tactic, and although I got promoted in the first season as champions, in the Premiership I'm stuck in 5th-7th position.

I'm going to try a different tactic next season cos I need to score more goals. Even with great attacking players I don't get a player scoring more than 12 goals.

I posted this tatic a while back and many people said it worked realy well for them.

emphasis - attacking

passing - normal

tackling - normal

the rest is set to 'no'

player instructions

passing - defence and GK set to team, midfeild and forwards short

tacking - all team apart from 3 MF set to hard

pressing - DF and GK no, rest yes

pass to - all RLC

free role - 2 outside forwards set to yes, rest no

forward runs - all yes apart from GK, DC's and middle MF

run with ball - outside MF's and outside FW;s yes, rest no

hold up ball - middle MF and middle FW yes, rest no

long shots - all MF yes, rest no

through balls - all MF yes, rest no

cross ball - DL, DR, outside MF and ouside FW yes, rest no

marking - all zonal apart from GK and FW's.

What I tend to find is that the forward in the middle scores the most goals overall; and the defenders score lots of fluky goals from 20 yards out

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris_Kenobi:

I posted this tatic a while back and many people said it worked realy well for them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why not make your own thread then...?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds4lyfe:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris_Kenobi:

I posted this tatic a while back and many people said it worked realy well for them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why not make your own thread then...? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, leicesterfan was said he needed a tactic that scored him more goals and everyone hear was disscussing tactics so it seemed like a good place.

Archived