this tactics well bring you JOY i always use it and it brings me goals goals. still aint lost with france. ive gone2 seasons unbeaten only lost in the fa cup. won everything i could even world cup and euro 433 attacking, passing direct, tackling normal. pressing yes.

works wonders when you have good players. if you have the money a gr8 striker to get pazzini 40+.

if your alower league team u it works but not with the impact as a good team until u start getting good players. if any one trys it let me know cheers

this tactics well bring you JOY i always use it and it brings me goals goals. still aint lost with france. ive gone2 seasons unbeaten only lost in the fa cup. won everything i could even world cup and euro 433 attacking, passing direct, tackling normal. pressing yes.

works wonders when you have good players. if you have the money a gr8 striker to get pazzini 40+.

if your alower league team u it works but not with the impact as a good team until u start getting good players. if any one trys it let me know cheers

I've just given this tactic a 7 game run at the end of the season. Here are my results:

Villa 4 0 Milan

Villa 1 0 Wigan

Milan 0 1 Villa

Bolton 0 1 Villa

Liverpool 0 3 Villa

Villa 2 0 Arsenal (FA Cup Final)

Villa 1 0 Lyon (Champions Cup Final)

Not bad I'd say icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alexdel:

whos your strikers and mids? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a few good players to choose from:

Midfield

Michael Essien (hat-trick against Milan!)

Nigel Reo-Coker

Shaun Maloney

Kim Källstrom

Glenn Cole

Micah Richards

Steven Davis

Forwards

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Fernando Torres

Carlos Teves

Giuseppi Rossi

Luke Moore

Samuel Eto'o (legend!)

Theo Walcott

Another significant player I think is Akinfeev in goal. He hardly concedes any at all.

• SI Staff

Let me know how things go for you as your team ages and you have to look to replace some of your stars - you've a great lineup currently but the hardest trick imho is evolving a squad as key players retire and deciding at which point to drop a player from the first team ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

Let me know how things go for you as your team ages and you have to look to replace some of your stars - you've a great lineup currently but the hardest trick imho is evolving a squad as key players retire and deciding at which point to drop a player from the first team ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right. That will be the test for this but I do have some good youngsters in my squad:

Robbie Carr 18 (bought for 160k and now worth 5.5mil

Miguel Angel Iglesisas 18 (free)

Glenn Cole 20 (600k)

Fernando Ramirez 20 (free)

Also Walcott, Richards & Rossi only early twenties.

I've already put Tevez on the transfer list. He's great but way too injury prone icon_frown.gif

Anyway, I'll keep you posted

Amazing tactic this, first season as newcastle finished 13th

icon_frown.gif using a normal 4-4-2 tactic changed to this 4-3-3 and finished 3rd :O pretty good goin from a season without playing in europe to playing in the champions league, 3rd season finished 2nd to chelsea...but won the FA cup and got knocked out of the champions league quater finals by....chelsea. 4th season decided to go to jambo daves 3-5-2 but just 10 games in changed back to this 4-3-3 as i built my squad around this formation (even though i still went unbeaten with the 3-5-2)

btw Fernando Torres is lethal in the centre of the 3 strikers!!! and reo-coker is lethal in the centre of the 3 mids...anderson from man u/porto (depending if you have updated it...i have) plays amazing on the left of the strikers and owen, saviola, martins or walcott is wicked on the right

anderson, saviola, reo-coker, torres, walcott ...all signed on frees!!!!

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

Let me know how things go for you as your team ages and you have to look to replace some of your stars - you've a great lineup currently but the hardest trick imho is evolving a squad as key players retire and deciding at which point to drop a player from the first team ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just to let you know Marc, I'm still using this tactic consistently at home (sometimes away too depending on who I'm playing). I'm just starting the 2017 season and I've so far won the league 10 times and 39 cups. The only players I till have in my squad that I mentioned above are Akinfeev who's now 31, Micah Richards and Theo Walcott.

Anyway I love this tactic. Everyone should try it icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alexdel:

tactics are attacking

passing is direct

tackling is normal

pressing yes

make your left/right back cross the ball

all cm/strikers to long shots

cm to play theu balls </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

here are the instructions as written above. I usually check the coach reports too to see who likes taking long shots or not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sharpye:

this tactic sucks, no goals get scored and u always concede, no matter who you're playing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it doesn't suck!!! maybe your players just aren't good enough. what team are you?

just so you see, her are my stats:

played: 763

won: 606 - 79.4%

drawn: 118 - 15.5%

lost: 39 - 5.1%

scored: 1646 - 2.16 p/m

conceded: 344 - 0.45 p/m

I'd say that speaks for itself and you shouldn't just give up on it. The better your players are the more you'll see this work.

well, i don't know what year you're in but if you can get Akinfeev in goal, Torres (middle striker) & Walcott (right hand striker) up front you might see some improvement. Lukas Podolski is also good

and in midfield I can recommend Nuri Sahin, Manuel Fernandes, Lionel Messi and Adrian Morgan (from around 2012).

Stick with it icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">d </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

kk cheers m8 i gave it another go and won the league, champions league, fa cup, league cup, community shield. in next season however, i was 4th after 10 games so i don't know wat's gone on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived