Crash Dump

How do I look at a crash dump that keeps being created after I have edited the database and try to start a new game.

I have asked for help with this several times but either people don't know or cant be fussed.

I have always edited the database and this has never happended in previous versions.

What the hell can Ibe doing wrong, I have put literally hours into doing this database and I can't use it

Please please help me

Thanks

Tim Carrington

How do I look at a crash dump that keeps being created after I have edited the database and try to start a new game.

I have asked for help with this several times but either people don't know or cant be fussed.

I have always edited the database and this has never happended in previous versions.

What the hell can Ibe doing wrong, I have put literally hours into doing this database and I can't use it

Please please help me

Thanks

Tim Carrington

iv same thing

i made some players when saved it went to new game and went to my update it sad something crash dump so dint work when i got patch installed i went to editor and did same saved and start new game only thing is there is update thats the patch not my update whats up with this.can any help

Archived