How do you resign as international manager?

you could add new manager and make him the cameroon boss

That won't work because a human manager is already in office in the job and cannot be overriden. (+ what would you do now with this new manager if you cannot get a manager to resign/retire?)

Did not think of that. It could be because it is one of the strangest things that I have heard

Well, know that some/all pirated versions don't let you go on holiday, could this be a different issue that could be experienced with a copy. I suppose a mod, or someone "in the know" could fill us in.

Just a quick question for you kind people, if I may, even though I havent got the game yet (waiting for 25th Dec), How would one go about taking an International Job as say England Manager (how mich time before a major tournament starts, and how do you apply for the job? Also after a tournament has ended, what happens then in terms of matches?

Just a quick question for you kind people, if I may, even though I havent got the game yet (waiting for 25th Dec), How would one go about taking an International Job as say England Manager (how mich time before a major tournament starts, and how do you apply for the job? Also after a tournament has ended, what happens then in terms of matches?

Wait for their to be a vacant post then goto the team should be bottom left option to apply for club, or if you want to cheat to become manager you need to add manager of the team, resign then use your main character to apply.

but to be apointed you need to be a decent manager with a proven record.

Wait for their to be a vacant post then goto the team should be bottom left option to apply for club, or if you want to cheat to become manager you need to add manager of the team, resign then use your main character to apply.

but to be apointed you need to be a decent manager with a proven record.

Thank you.

• 6 years later...

Archived