Ohh SI why do you mock me so.

Dont worry this isnt another whinning thread just a bit confused.

After trying and trying to come up with a tactic I think I have cracked it with my 3-5-2 formation,I play as QPR and after 16 games sit in 2nd place and we are doing very well,even the 2 games I have lost we seemed to be unlucky...ok now to my point..

I now have 4 players that have slight concerns and they are "public expectations" I have never seen this before and now the 4 players although they are 1st team regulars are considering there options,I have also noticed that the last game I played all 4 seemed to play quite badly although maybe they all just had a bit of an off game.

Why is this happening?is there a certain rating in there profile that shows if they can handle being at a successful club?(man that would be strange).

Cheers.

You've hit the nail on the head with the reason: you're enjoying too much success. There are a few attributes that contribute to things like this. If they continue to play badly, I would advise dropping them for a few games, perhaps giving them reserve matches to cool their heads and they should be fine.

Considering their options shouldn't be too much of an issue. Continue playing well and that'll be meaningless.

lol at "considering their options" Will they be demanding transfers to clubs at the bottom of the league?

I believe Robinho made a comment recently about some players at MCity who have small club mentalities, sounds like you have a few of their mates

You've hit the nail on the head with the reason: you're enjoying too much success. There are a few attributes that contribute to things like this. If they continue to play badly, I would advise dropping them for a few games, perhaps giving them reserve matches to cool their heads and they should be fine.

Considering their options shouldn't be too much of an issue. Continue playing well and that'll be meaningless.

What He Said ^

They will come around again once they realise that they keep on having to work and not think that the run will continue without some effort

Archived