Spot The Difference

Neji

At a guess skin colour.

But don't regens change when you reload a game? (hair, face etc.)

No, they sometimes change their hair though.

This is the exact same player, and I haven't saved or loaded any game between the two changes. It only happens with him and no one else.

Has this been logged in the forums? A save before and after the change would be needed if it's not a known issue.

I was going to do that but the change is so random. Add that to the fact I save very rarely.

I can upload my current save but I can't guarantee it will happen again anytime soon.

This is a good one. It's the footballing version of Michael Jackson but gone from white to black instead of black to white.

Haha, actually he was black. Then he went white. Then he went black. Then he went white. Then he went black again :D

Haha, actually he was black. Then he went white. Then he went black. Then he went white. Then he went black again :D

Well, obvioulsy he is taking sunbaths.. A very realistic holiday implementation? lol..

Not sure if the sunbaths are natural ones (sun only), or if he is using a sunlamp too..

A difference is that he is 'expected to be out for between 3 weeks and a month' on the first screenshot. But on the second screenshot he is 'expected to be out for between 2 weeks and 3 weeks' :p.

And obviously, as already stated, the colour of his skin haha.

Before I deleted 09 and went back to 08, I would have at least one regen on my team that was nothing but floating hair. No face, just hair.

I get that all the time on 09. I read that it's being looked into though. :cool:

Ir's cos he's smiling in the top one, right?

I think it's 'The Plug Socket'

Archived