FC United of Manchester

They holiday until the start of the 2009/2010 season because, more often than not, FC United get promoted to the Blue Square North and become playable.

Cheers mate. Do you know when I should return from holiday then? I.e. When will I be able to select them if the get promoted?

Cheers mate. Do you know when I should return from holiday then? I.e. When will I be able to select them if the get promoted?

Holiday until June 24th 2009 then save your game. The promoted teams will appear in the BSN table on the 25th - if FC United do not appear you can reload until they do. Bear in mind this may take several reloads as FC United's rep is lower than some other BSN promtion candidates.

Holiday until June 24th 2009 then save your game. The promoted teams will appear in the BSN table on the 25th - if FC United do not appear you can reload until they do. Bear in mind this may take several reloads as FC United's rep is lower than some other BSN promtion candidates.

Cheers mate :thup:, I am holidaying now.

They came up in the second season in my game. The club decided just to contract 3 players. With 6 youths there was a total of 9 players for the whole season. They won 3 games in total.

If you load all players from England when creating a new game then FCUM have 30 odd players at the start

The games AI should be smart enough to load players from non-league clubs, when you start a game at conference level. There are sometimes more press conferences than players in the lower leagues. :mad:

I have just done this.. got to the 24th of june.. no matter how mant times i reload the game, FC United never get promoted on the 25the, i must have tried 20/30 times

any ideas why??

I had the same problem, you can download a save (like I did) from this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=62170&page=51

It is post number 5054 :thup:.

Archived