Most memorable regens from your FMH career?

I was thinking today about some of my most memorable games of FMH since the first one came out and got to thinking of some of the amazing players i've had and how after a while in your squad you start thinking of regens as real players.

Anyone got any stories of great regens in the fmh games?

My favourite was a guy called Kenny Scott who came into my St Johnstone squad in the original fmh as a youth player. He was the first ever centre midfielder who played in my original jambo dave 3-5-2 and I think in 7 seasons he scored well over 500 goals from central midfield quite often banging in 4 or 5 a game.

It's funny how he is the one I still remember most fondly when to be honest from my 30 season game I already played in 09 I would struggle to name any who made as much of an impression.

Surely others have similar memories of regens stories from their FMH years??

yep mine was on last year called john williamson.

I signed him in my first season as exeter city. he was a free agent so i signed him up. He was a striker and and had scored 3 goals in 53 games so far so my hopes werent high.

In his first season he got 45 goals!!! i was quiet amazed but him and i thikn he ended up with aboyt 300 odd goals in his 10 year career at exeter. I stopped him retiring 5 times but he eventually retired at the age of 41. His last game was a classic. It was the championship play off final and he scored the winner in the 89n minute. Not a bad way to end his career

Cant remember his name but i had a Brazilian SC who was banging them in last year he was Voted World player of the year and then in his next match he received an 80 day ban! needless to say he didnt have the same effect on a game after his ban was up and was sold 1 year later

I've only played FMH09 and I'm less than 10 seasons in on that still, but my favourite regen so far is Patrick Lindner. I signed him for Blackburn on a free when we came up from the Championship, he and Santa Cruz fired us into the top 4 and Champions League qualification before I left for Liverpool. A year later at Liverpool Torres was on his last legs so I signed Lindner for £23.5m, and he's fired me to two trebles (one with the FA Cup, one with the League Cup) scoring over 25 goals each season.

of all the regens ive had the one that stands out the most, is without a doubt Diogo Texiera(or something like that), a brazilian SC, signed him on a free in the 2nd/3rd seaosn on FMH 07 and scored for fun, him Giovanni Torre and Michael Chopra tore up the league for my Cardiff team. Havent seen a Texiera since :(

wel i had 2 in fmh 08.. hard to choose which one as they were both so good... they were called nicky blackwood(english midflider) and ashley harrison(australian striker) and i orginally signed them both in my 2nd season from west brom and queensland roar respectively between them after working it out shared 768 goals in a 14 year career together at arsenal, which was around 69% of my goals i think... one season i think the record for a midefielder for me , nicky scored 54 goals in 52 games ... having the text on slow i could see many of those were free kicks!

Archived