FA cup shocker

• SI Staff

I remember a non-league/conference side making the fifth round in real-life a while back ..

(Was Telford - 1984–85 FA Cup, victories over Lincoln, Preston and Bradford preceding a tie against Everton at Goodison Park in the fifth round)

I've seen it, it was a problem with the greys in the BSP sides being too good and catching the big clubs on a bad day. I didn't expect that to be in this year's version though as we all moaned about too many weak teams at club and international level doing too well.

I've seen it, it was a problem with the greys in the BSP sides being too good and catching the big clubs on a bad day. I didn't expect that to be in this year's version though as we all moaned about too many weak teams at club and international level doing too well.

God yeah, England just won the World Cup in my game :rolleyes:

Hm, never in FA Cup. But I think i've seen an unknown European team making it to the last 16 of the champions cup (the team entered the competition via the qualifiers) before getting thumped 5-2 by Arsenal in the first leg and winning the second leg 1-0. Aggregate 5-3.

Archived