3D match engine for training

In future versions I think it would be great to use the match engine in training. For instance - practising set pieces, then when you have found the right routine just apply it to your tactics.

This is my idea from few weeks ago and there was no understanding for this great idea :)

I posted a thread like this months ago with this exact idea but I went into more depth but I think someone from SI said it would be very hard to implement as there would be so much stuff possible to do.

I can see what you mean but maybe in 5 years or so this might be possible.

I posted a thread like this months ago with this exact idea but I went into more depth but I think someone from SI said it would be very hard to implement as there would be so much stuff possible to do.

I think that this idea is great. Not only for corners, all dead ball situations, penalties etc.

One nice example: I just want to see fitness tests like who is "really" fastest player in ME on distances like 5m, 50m and 100m :) I know that this is hard core, but I am not sure that pace and acc 20 for Gabby Agbonlahor is a difference in ME as it is irl.

It's a perfectly good idea, but I imagine it would be hard to do. Think of all the different things players do in training. They don't just play matches, so you'd have a lot of new things to develop. The 3D match view is nowhere near being ready for that yet.

It's a perfectly good idea, but I imagine it would be hard to do. Think of all the different things players do in training. They don't just play matches, so you'd have a lot of new things to develop. The 3D match view is nowhere near being ready for that yet.
Starting with corners it seems to be easy to configure:

1. select defensive players

2. select attacking players

3. specify your tactics for corners (from match tactics or your own one for this training session)

4. watch, enjoy and adjust...

Simple as that.

Archived