how to complain about the referee

yeah mr kinnear knows about that punishment a lot recently. Although i do think there should be the option to complain again as we are now getting referee peformance reports after each game as well. Makes no sense if we cannot act on them unless we have a press conference come up at that time.

aah that's rather silly then... i ment making an official complain to the fa, instead of stirring sh*t at the press, what good can that do anyway?? The ref won't get any consequenses if there's an article in the sun about him gifting a victory to my opponents. If anything, the ref might hold some grundges, and also whining players might cry about my 'unprofessionalism', so it's a lose-lose-lose situation then, i get a have terrible ref, complain about him and get a ban, my players start whining and referee x will throw away my future games too.

I remember in cm you where able to complain directly to the fa, altough they were often sympathetic but they never took any actions (as far as i knew) againts the ref. At least if felt better to know that you were unjustly treated ;)

Archived