Selecting all players from a country & database Q

Hi, just about to start a new game, and intent to make the game-world as largr as possible.

I know i could test this, but i'd rather just ask over here about it as i'm sure there'll be lot's of people who already has the answer;)

So, when you select all the players from a country, or preferably from several countries, does it affect the game-speed at all? Also, i'm not sure can you select all the players from japan, but if you can has someone tried to do that? Will there suddenly be real japanese players in they're fake clubs (as i'm sure the fake clubs must be based on real teams).

Also, one question about the so called 'large database'. How come it isn't really so large? I thought it was strange that the were only a handful of real players in major clubs from outside of europe & s-america, for example al ahly of egypt and club saprissa of costa rica, or the uzbek teams just to name a few... Because, these are the power-teams of these continents, and if you're managing in the region (say in s korea or mexico) and playing in the local champions leagues, it's stupid that you're facing a team full of greys, when actually playing a team that is in that regions scale as tough as barcelona or inter milan would be here in europe...

I think i quickly saw someone mentioning before about making the database even bigger, so how to do that then??

Archived